Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I am looking for a Template that allows me to present the Min Body in full width of the screen.

Something like this ….. Is that available/ Or can the current Templates be set up in such a way?
    I always feel that the modules on the left and right side occupy too much space, and distract the reader from the core of the Page.

Any leads welcome!

nathanbohn Friend

1. you should be able to set the width of the template, either in the css or template settings.
    2. The current templates pretty much collpase any module your not using. So you could use a template with a similiar layout like you want and just not use the left or right modules and just retask the top and bottom ones..

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@sunnyvalentine 115933 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi!

I am looking for a Template that allows me to present the Min Body in full width of the screen.

Something like this ….. Is that available/ Or can the current Templates be set up in such a way?
    I always feel that the modules on the left and right side occupy too much space, and distract the reader from the core of the Page.

Any leads welcome!</blockquote>

1. You can simply add 2 new module positions same as and next to user 1 and user 2 while not using left and right with any module. This way you have a pseudo left and right position on top the full width main area below and same with the space below.

OR

2. You may try to edit the css for the left and right position to have a fixed height, normally other content would collaps over to the space below those. Maybe you have to adjust some more in addition, so this may be a starting point..,

we2solutions Friend

hi,

you can do that being tricky.only thing is you want to unpublish the modules and components in the left and right columns .or if you want to add new module change the index cssand xml file in the template folder.

seanetal Friend

I agree and would love to see more modern templates with a fluid width option. If there was an update to Villadi with fluid width I’d upgrade in a heartbeat. We’re in the process of upgrading several of our sites to Joomla and am looking forward to seeing what else JoomlArt comes up with.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  seanetal 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum