Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Well, the post asks for comments so why not.

In the past I have purchased a few templates from the shack and have been very happy with them, but when I stumbled on JA I was hugely impressed, so much so that I instantly purchased my membership.

The templates are quite unlike others on the market, they are consistently high in quality and the majority of times are launched on time with full documentation. The forum for each template houses a number of users and experts who whilst not working for JA do gain their knowledge from everyday use of the other templates and the Joomla system itself.

So, please, I beg a favour from customers. When you purchase a template/membership please remember that they are just that, it is entirely up to you how you place and configure the template on your own working site. Personally I always set mine up as per the demo initially as that is what first made the template appeal to me, I recommend you do the same. Then you can not only gain experience on the template itself but also refresh your memory on the workings of Joomla.

What I don’t want to see any more is people whinging in the forums that JA do not support their product, they do support it and they are receptive to feedback. Yesterday I read a post that stated “I could read the documentation but it is easier to ask in here”, well, do not be surprised if your ‘request’ goes unanswered with that kind of attitude.

JA sell a product, the product is first class, the price is more than reasonable and imo a bargain. I for one fully support the JA team and all they do.

I shall now climb down off my soap box and cease orating – thank you.

Wicksie

instantinlaw Friend

wicksie;23549Well, the post asks for comments so why not.

In the past I have purchased a few templates from the shack and have been very happy with them, but when I stumbled on JA I was hugely impressed, so much so that I instantly purchased my membership.

The templates are quite unlike others on the market, they are consistently high in quality and the majority of times are launched on time with full documentation. The forum for each template houses a number of users and experts who whilst not working for JA do gain their knowledge from everyday use of the other templates and the Joomla system itself.

So, please, I beg a favour from customers. When you purchase a template/membership please remember that they are just that, it is entirely up to you how you place and configure the template on your own working site. Personally I always set mine up as per the demo initially as that is what first made the template appeal to me, I recommend you do the same. Then you can not only gain experience on the template itself but also refresh your memory on the workings of Joomla.

What I don’t want to see any more is people whinging in the forums that JA do not support their product, they do support it and they are receptive to feedback. Yesterday I read a post that stated “I could read the documentation but it is easier to ask in here”, well, do not be surprised if your ‘request’ goes unanswered with that kind of attitude.

JA sell a product, the product is first class, the price is more than reasonable and imo a bargain. I for one fully support the JA team and all they do.

I shall now climb down off my soap box and cease orating – thank you.

Wicksie

Well said Wicksie!
    Thank you for your comments. 🙂

Michael Casha Friend

Thanks for your comments! They are very much valued!

I also created a new topic for you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum