Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Why are you folks using vBulletin?

Why not showcase some Joomla forum apps?

lafrance Friend

<em>@z0z0 6307 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why are you folks using vBulletin?

Why not showcase some Joomla forum apps?</blockquote>
    Wait till your site get hack then maybe you will understand why v is a good choice 😮

swemmel Friend

<em>@z0z0 6307 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why are you folks using vBulletin?
    </blockquote>

Why NOT??? :laugh:

Greetz,
    Peter

ErikThorsen Friend

Using vBulletin is a good way of showing that pretty much anything can be implemented into Joomla. Which is a great thing.

grootle Friend

z0z0,

Vbulletin is the best forum software available in my opinion. And most secure. And it can be manipulated to a high degree with many attractable features.

Its great 😀

Hung Dinh Friend

I have tried about 5 forums softwares both free and commercial but vBulletin is the one fully leave up to my expectations…
    It’s the best if you want to use with a CMS or any other popular scripts, they normally provide an integration solution

deejay Friend

Totally agree with Hung & grootle,

Vbulletin is the best and safest forum.

Hung, how about telling us how you integrated the login and synch between VBulletin and Joomla?

Look forward to see how you did it – especially as I need to do this integration on my site!

Many thanks, 🙂
    Dave

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@deejay 10460 wrote:</em><blockquote>Totally agree with Hung & grootle,

Vbulletin is the best and safest forum.

Hung, how about telling us how you integrated the login and synch between VBulletin and Joomla?

Look forward to see how you did it – especially as I need to do this integration on my site!

Many thanks, 🙂
    Dave</blockquote>
    Dave,
    We have both Vbu, Joomla and amember and write the own codes for everything. Our intergration will not be able to use for other because of custom plan of subscription and member permission.
    There used to be a component for Joomla and Vbu, have you done any search on Joomla.org and Vbulletin.org forums?

deejay Friend

Thanks for the reply Hung, Great service now!

Yes I have tried the forums on many occassions, but most bridges/synchs have passed away.
    Just thought you may have some guidance/help, I know loads of people need something to link VBull and Joomla together!

Thanks again,
    Dave

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  deejay 17 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum