Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I see that my JA Norite not have same format than Norite DEMO. And it showing the litte size image logo.

Many thanks.

http://www.barcelonacreations.com

pavit Moderator

Hi

In order to have an exact copy of the demo site on your server, you need to install the quickstart version of the template

Try to look here for a guide on the quickstart installation

turminator Friend

Hello pavit,

Thank you for your reply. I don’t want an exactly copy of demo site. I only want that the page that I selected will be frontpage have got the logo.png image with the large size. Now all pages have got the small size.

Many thanks!

1. norite
    pavit Moderator

You need to check in this file templates/ja_norite/css/template.css around line 880

.ja-home h1.logo a {
    background: url("../images/logo.png") no-repeat scroll left center transparent !important;
    height: 80px;
    width: 318px;
    }

and insert your logo.png image 318 x 80 in the folder templates/ja_norite/images

turminator Friend

Hello Pavit,

Thank you for your support.

I verify it and it’s all correct but it continues not showing the frontpage logo.png format. i do not do any change in template.

Many thanks!

pavit Moderator

Could you send me via PM your super user details i will check your files

turminator Friend

Hi pavit,

I sent data access details.

Many thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hi

I have changed your home item type from single article to featured articles as is in the demo site and now your page shows correectly the second larger logo image

turminator Friend

Hello pavit.

Now it looks perfectly.

Many thanks for your help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  turminator 11 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum