Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

If you face this issue – can login to the backend of Joomla, but Mijoshop asks to login, then this post on Mijoshop will help you out: http://www.mijoshopforum.com/forum/general-discussion/6-can-t-login-to-mijoshop-admin

Denis Dulici Friend
    klekki Friend

Hi,

I’ve the same Problem but all the solutions don’t work for me.
    I installed JA Bookshop from Quickstart, super user with secure password. Login to Joomla Backend works fine. After I installed Mijo Shop there was a Message, that User have to be synchronized. I clicked that ink. It’s not possible for me to enter Mijo Shop backend, I’m asked for login.

Looking in Mijo Shop Tables shows up, that there are no entrys for User Goups and Users.

When I install without Quickstart all works fine.

Has anybody a solution? I’d prefer Quickstart because I want to Setup the complete Demosite local.

Thanks.

OpenCart: 1.5.5.1 MijoShop (Installed): 2.2.5

MoonSailor Friend

@klekki: pls PM me admin and url credentials of your site, I will have a closer check.

klekki Friend

Hi,

I solved the problem …

When installing JA Bookshop Quickstart all Mijoshop database tables where written (empty) to Database. Especially the <prefix>_mijoshop_user_group-table is empty. When I now install Mijoshop this table remains empty (fault by Mijoshop, maybe version conflict) and Joomla Superuser or admin are synchronized as customer. Because current Joomla user is no admin, Mijoshop asks for login.

When I drop all Mijoshop tables before installing Mijoshop everything works fine 🙂

JA should remove Mijoshop tables from Quickstart. There ist no content in them anyway 😉

CU,
    Andreas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  klekki 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum