Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Why is the default for mainmenu to be at the top, and down the left?

I wanted to do no menu across the top, and a suckerfish or transmenu down the left (for mainmenu).

It was easy to make the module mainmenu point to the menu topmenu but
    I cant activate the transmenu on the left side?

I’m trying for the SIMPELEST looking site.

Thanks for any insight as to why mainmenu is always up twice in all the demos
    and stuff.

David.
    http://www.shvillage.org

maartmo Friend

Same question here. I actualy want the top menu but not with the mainmenu items but with all the other menus. Wonder if it is possible….

chrisvaughan Friend

I have same issue.
    I would like to have the topmenu at the top and the mainmenu down the left rather than the mainmenu in both positions.
    Can this be done?

Chris

ha le-viet Developer

You can change what menu to display in Transmenu, CSS menu or Split menu by going to its corresponding files (ja_transmenu.php, ja_cssmenu.php or ja_splitmenu.php) and change
    $japarams->set( 'menutype', 'mainmenu' );
    to the menu you want.

Regards,
    Ha Le-Viet.

osubasi Friend

I created menu with name “video” end set the $japarams->set( ‘menutype’, ‘video’ ); in the ja_splitmenu.php

and error appearing
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/xxxx/public_html/templates/ja_quillaja/ja_splitmenu.php on line 15

is this way work all templates or only xenia ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  osubasi 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum