Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

In your demo main menu disappear …

1. f663c5dfd55933b66b5b56538a6b99f1
    pavit Moderator

Hi there

I cannot replicate this issue, maybe you can share here a temp super user account to your backend so we can have a closer look at it and answer in a better way to your question.

FiftyNineDesign Friend

Hello,

i just made the update to the stable version yesterday: clicked on "manage" button in the dashboard, clicked on saved, then – suddenly, the main menu disappeared with an animation (?) to the top.

I had to disable the JA Admin Template to get it back.

PS: please delete my duplicate reply, i wanted to reply directly, and already had posted.
    I can`t delete it myself.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Please share a temp super user account for your administrator page and i will have a look at it

FiftyNineDesign Friend

hello, yes i will.

Sorry, i didn`t receive an email about your post.
    I think i have checked the "Notify me of follow-up replies via email" button.

Greetings

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can answer and flag set as private reply and include a super user account to your website

FiftyNineDesign Friend

Hello Pavit,

this issue seems fixed now, ive tested the latest version on another site. But i would like to use the JCE and its editor buttons, but these are not working, because they are loading in a new oage instead of opening in a pop up, thats pretty killing all workflow. Is there an option for enabling popups?

Greetings

Ninja Lead Moderator

@fiftyninedesign: Please let me know where you use JCE and it doesn’t popup?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum