Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi Friends.

I’m a little nervous because joomshopping its unpublished from joomla extensions.

I’m using ja_tiris and it uses joomshopping. Its safe to still using this component?

Please response.

thanks

swissa Friend

Hello davidsg3

I trust it fully. But that is a personal view of course. For me, personally, yes Joomshopping is VERY safe. There are many reasons for JED to do this. Others have had the same. It is to do with what, and the way, they advertise or offer the product I believe.

If I can answer a particular question about JS then I will try.

bestens

TomC Moderator

In fact, the soon-to-be-released latest JATC Template is a JoomShopping themed site . . .
    so I, too, would surmise that it’s still safe to utilize the JoomShopping component.

swissa does seem to be one of our resident JoomShopping aficionados … a valuable Member resource. 😎

swissa Friend
    Let us be honest – it is now at version 3.5 not v0.1! 🙂

But, please, it is very important, that here – yourdomain/administrator/index.php?option=com_jshopping&controller=config&task=general ,

you make sure that “

Save info Payment to Logfile” is not checked i.e. nothing in the box. Then no-one can has the possibility to see payment data on the server. Apart from that, which is payment related not JS, I think you are very very safe to use this product. 🙂

davidsg3 Friend

Hello friends.

I am very confident that if JoomlArt uses this component should be safe.

I would understand how a company like JoomlArt won’t never use components that were not tested and may cause errors.

Some forums advise against its use Virtuemart front, but in this ja_tiris seamlessly integrated and more complete templates and beautiful I’ve seen.

I will not stop using it, but understand the concern on this issue.

Swissa is a good traveling companion, and Tom is a great help for beginners in the subject.

Thank you both.:laugh:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  davidsg3 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum