Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m Joomlart’s user and client for a few days ago. And I can’t understand why Joomla’s templates have got a bad SEO features. I think that is more important the SEO thn the visual aspect. Withou SEO we haven’t got any visitors in our websites. With a bad design we can have many visitors.

I don’t understand why Joomlart team, is maintaining his bad H1 tags on logo and title in all of his templates. Also I studied Joomlart.com and I detect that in the official page, every differentpage have got his own H1 tag.

I’m very happy if in a short future I can viw all Joomla templates with a good SEO features because in this moment all Joomlart templates are beauty but it need to improve it.

Thanks,

phong nam Friend

Hi turminator,

We really appreciate your feedback on the SEO performance of Joomla’s templates, we do know and have been trying to improve it in coming time.

Well, it will be quite hard for us to find out the best SEO-optimized template among our released JA Templates, because almostly, all current J2.5/3.x templates are built to run on our T3 framework (JAT3v2 and new T3v3) which contains the same customized layouts system, template structures (URLs, meta …) and the default structures of Joomla CMS.

Generally, we always suggest the JA Members to choose a JA template that is relevant to their web project (Design, Functionality…), try on a SEO extension at http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/site-management/seo-a-metadata and refer the recommended SEO tips by Joomla experts.

turminator Friend

Hi Leo,

Many thanks for your reply.

I’m waiting so excited,

Greets,

gringo211985 Friend

LOL All of my Joomlart templates all rank pretty decent in Google, Yahoo and Bing.

Sure the H headings need changing, but there is no way this will stop you from ranking. I actually work as SEO for my main job and I find that implementing the standard SEO features into any Joomlart template will see it rank.

Also, I would not want Joomlart to stop making templates look pretty to improve SEO slightly. I pay for Joomlart because the templates look good, not because they have structured H headings.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gringo211985 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum