Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello

I am wondering why Joomla does not have a simple image gallery component and modules ?

tks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you are using JA Template or JA Builder
    In JA Builder we have pre-built Gallery section for the images.
    And if you are using latest T3 template like JA Uber that has ACM module, It comes with Gallery style that gives you option to show the gallery on your site, that fulfill the gallery needs of users.
    JA ACM module is used on our most of the latest templates.

If you want specific component for Gallery, you may find 3rd party gallery module on Joomla extension directory.

Regards

schlogo Friend

Hello

I understand from your answer that there will not be any real gallery component.

I use acm on ja resume but this is not a good or real gallery component, it s a gallery styled multipurpose component which is a poor solution.

I ve tried to integrate a 3rd party image gallery in ja resume but it dos not look too good.

If you look at your competitors, you ll easily find a competitor that does have since few weeks an image gallery component that turns to be quite popular and integrates in their builders

Maybe you should question your clients to see if they d like to have such a component in ja builder and templates.

tks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I will send your feedback to the development team for the gallery component for future extensions.

Thanks for your strong feedback on this matter.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum