Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

On my Portfolio page, the current active category (All, Print, Logo, Web, Other) does not display the template’s default 2px border. In fact when I look at what should be the active category with Firebug, none of the li.active class is being referenced at all in the css. Why is this?

I have even re-defined the declaration in the custom.css file (see declaration below), but still the category will not appear as active. How can this be fixed?

.ja-masonry-wrap .categories-list li.active > a {
    border:2px solid;
    }

http://www.zmdesignsbranding.com/portfolio

Thank you in advance.

Best,
    Zechariah

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Zechariah,

I can’t reproduce the same issue, could you PM me admin and ftp credentials of your site? I will investigate futher.

Best,

zdmdesignz Friend

Hello Saguaros,

Please see PM.

Best,
    Zechariah

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Zechariah,

We just made change in this file: /templates/ja_sugite/html/mod_articles_categories/portfolio_items.php

At line 19, replace this line of code:
    [PHP]
    <li <?php if ($_SERVER[‘PHP_SELF’] == JRoute::_(ContentHelperRoute::getCategoryRoute($item->id))) echo ‘ class=”active”‘;?>> <?php $levelup=$item->level-$startLevel -1; ?>
    [/PHP]

with:
    [PHP]
    <li <?php if ($_SERVER[‘PHP_SELF’] == JRoute::_(ContentHelperRoute::getCategoryRoute($item->id)) || $_SERVER[‘REQUEST_URI’] == JRoute::_(ContentHelperRoute::getCategoryRoute($item->id))) echo ‘ class=”active”‘;?>> <?php $levelup=$item->level-$startLevel -1; ?>
    [/PHP]

It’s working now, please have a look.

Best,

zdmdesignz Friend

Thank you kindly Saguaros. Works great 🙂

Now if I could only get the portfolio page to start active on the first child category (Print)…

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/hide-all-category-in-portfolio-view/

palos Friend

Uhh, it is finally solved! 🙂
    It would be nice the use it for the “All” too… imho
    by the way your demo site based on the new and repaired one but the downloadable template is still contains the bad code*!
    😉 *since yesterday?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi palosutca,

This template is undergoing testing with new version of Joomla, the above fix will be included in upcoming release version.

Thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum