Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have a footer that displays correctly on all of my pages except the homepage which has the Features Intro Template applied. Can you tell me why this is happening and how it is fixed?

Please see the difference between the two pages:

Displays Correctly:
    http://www.zmdesignsbranding.com/contact

Displays Incorrectly:
    http://www.zmdesignsbranding.com/

For some reason on the homepage, the logo is overlapping the Home link in the footer. It almost looks like the footer-5 position (Contact link) is not displaying at all where it should be, but instead is moved over to the left.

I’m very perplexed. I don’t see how or why the css would display differently on that particular page.

Your help is very much appreciated 🙂

Best,
    Zechariah

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Go to template manager > ja_sugite – Features Intro> Layout
    and check the module positions .>
    ALso check the home menu module is published for the feature intro style page >

Let me know if it helps

1. eklavya-Administration-Template-Manager-Edit-Style
    2. ZM-Designs-Contact
    zdmdesignz Friend

Thank you for your help, yes all of the for the positions are currently published. The logo is actually overlapping The Home Link. the top of the ages picking up behind the top left corner of the logo if you look closely.

Thanks,
    Zechariah

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

I think the issue related to the size of the module positions .
    please PM me the super admin details of your site .
    i will have a closer look on it

zdmdesignz Friend

Hello pankajsharma,

Thanks again for your help. It seems that somehow Joomla reset the footer settings in responsive mode and added footer6, which I didn’t even know existed until now.

Adding that additional footer shrank the width of footer1 to half its original size, which is why you saw the logo and the Text hyperlink shoved on top of each other.

I disabled footer6 and doubled the width of footer1 as per the default quickstart settings.

It seems that Joomla also messed up my slideshow settings at some point, which is strange, as I did not make any of these changes. Hopefully there aren’t other out-of-whack module positions that I’m yet to find.

Have you heard of the template manager having strange behavior like this before?

In any case, I thoroughly appreciated your extremely quick response to my inquiry. Thanks again 🙂

Best.
    Zechariah

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    i did not hear anything like this. make sure again the settings are not edited by you . Also check your admin user list.May be you shared it with some other guy .. 😀
    All the besy for our development site

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum