Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Yes, I’m very angry!!

Why am I angry?? Cause this template club keeps making bloody brilliant templates!! I can’t decide which ones to use!! I want to use them all, but if I did that I’d run out of money paying for all the domains and for the hosting, etc!!

Hehe, nah I’m not really angry but after spending hours today trying to pick and choose between about 40 templates it’s very funny how many options you really get at JoomlArt.. so many to choose from!

Hope I didn’t give you a heart attack Hung 😛

Menalto Friend

Why not use them all and assign one template to each menu item, and make sure the site has 40 menu items and your problem is solved:)

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@Menalto 43114 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why not use them all and assign one template to each menu item, and make sure the site has 40 menu items and your problem is solved:)</blockquote>
    Does Joomla even support that many!! haha 🙂

Hung Dinh Friend

MiCCAS;43109

Hope I didn’t give you a heart attack Hung 😛

Unfortunately you have :laugh:

Salsabil Friend

hello,

believe me MiCCAS, i´have the same problem i would use them all at the same time. everyday i wanna update my site and don´t know wich one i choose and than i say to me wait until next release… :((

TomC Moderator

I know exactly what you all mean. There comes a point when you have to put your foot down and make a decision on the base template you are going to use. Otherwise, you will do what I had been doing for the last two years – keep changing your mind and NEVER getting your blasted site up and running. :((

The one thing I would like to see from JA is some more innovation within their templates. Most over the last several months have been – for all intents and purposes – cookie cutter versions of each other … with one or two cool little module add-ons thrown in here and there.

For JA to remain comeptitive within the Joomla Template Club market, I believe they are going to have to develop some truly create and innovative template offerings – chuck full of innovative functionality (i.e. social networking, auctions/classifieds, book/video/music store/downloads, affiliate marketing site, YouTube-esque site, etc.)

Just my two cents, of course . . . . But I do see what some of the other Joomla Template Clubs are putting out and, IMO, JoomlArt needs to step it up a few notches.

TOM

mfcphil Friend

My site is due an update so I look forward to a very good new template that will force me to change…last few haven’t rocked my boat

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  mfcphil 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum