Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Can someone please tell me why the Facebook Like button is appearing twice here (see attached)? I have scanned the settings of K2 items so many times and menuitems but I still can’t find it.
    Thanks, Liz

1. facebook
    pavit Moderator

Hi

You are using social plugin plus k2 social settings enabled, disable the social from K2

ejbjane Friend

Hi,

Thanks, but I can’t find the enable-disable for K2 social. Any idea where to look?

Thanks,
    Elisabeth

pavit Moderator

<em>@ejbjane 373370 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Thanks, but I can’t find the enable-disable for K2 social. Any idea where to look?

Thanks,
    Elisabeth</blockquote>

Look at this image

You have the Ja_Bookmark Plugin for the article plus another plugin installed to share facebook like

I don’t know where exactly is configured the second plugin if in K2 Social settings or is a stand alone plugin installed

Try to find it and disable

Regards

1. attachment.php-717215483-
    ejbjane Friend

Yes…that’s exactly my problem..try to find it..I will search K2 website I suppose.

This is the same question I find on K2 user forum ex.: ” I’m sure this is easy and I’m just borderline retarded… but I can’t seem to find a setting to turn off the social sharing links all together. Given how configurable everything else seems to be I’m sure I’m just missing something here but I’d appreciate anybody who can point me to the right spot.”

But then luckily the answer is also here : “I stumbled upon the setting today, man am I stupid. In the Category under the Item View Options… the setting is right there plain as day. ”

🙂

Ninja Lead Moderator

If possible you can pm me URL – admin access of your site, I will check and help you then.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum