Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I can’t find a way to download it without using Facebook or Twitter. Is there a link somewhere else I can download it from?

Brad.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Brad,

Sorry, currently the options to download the free T3v3 framework is by sharing the news about it, it helps to spread the word, you can delete your FB msg / tweet afterwards if you wish.

Regards

bgies Friend

Ok.. that must really be cutting down the downloads of it, because I definitely will not use it, and I’m sure most people feel the same way.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Just curious, would you rather pay for it rather than offer a social ‘Thank You’ in return for our work?
    Or do you believe you should be able to take the work of dozens of talented programmers over thousands of hours and make it your own – no questions asked?

What am I missing that so offends you?

And one other question: How did you hear about it?

Thank you!

tom_laan84 Friend

I am offended. I pay for my Developer Account every year. And now i’m forced into posting something on my Facebook account i really don’t want. So yeah i already pay for it. Am glad to pay for it because it’s good stuff. And i want to be able to download it without this BS.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@tom_laan84 350816 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am offended. I pay for my Developer Account every year. And now i’m forced into posting something on my Facebook account i really don’t want. So yeah i already pay for it. Am glad to pay for it because it’s good stuff. And i want to be able to download it without this BS.</blockquote>

Apologies tom, the system should have excluded the paid members (standard and devs) from this requirement. Please bear with us, we will fix this.

Regards

Arvind

tom_laan84 Friend

<em>@drarvindc 350943 wrote:</em><blockquote>Apologies tom, the system should have excluded the paid members (standard and devs) from this requirement. Please bear with us, we will fix this.

Regards

Arvind</blockquote>

Ok no problem, thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tom_laan84 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum