Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Fair dinkum you guys need a new website, this one is laid out like a dogs breakfast. I thought I was getting a years membership including templates and extensions, but it only allows me templates. I have come back today and cant even find any sort of a plan comparison page to see exactly what I did buy and what perhaps I should have bought. So educate me. Sort yourself out Joomlart.

Email me please with what my $70 actually lets me have and how much to get the social media feed plugin.

Thank you
    CreativeInt

Anonymous Moderator

Hi CreativeInt,

At the price of $70, JATC Standard Membership – 1 year grants you permissions to:
    – Download all of our Joomla! templates & their complementary extensions available
    – Use our templates on 03 domains
    – Get our technical support service within your membership period

You can download extensions with your membership, as long as these extensions are part of template packages in JATC.

Here’s a tip to get the extension you want as JATC member : Go to http://update.joomlart.com and search the name of extension, then click [+] to know which template has the extension, then go to the template download page to get the extension. e.g : JA System Social Feed Plugin is part of JA Wall and can be downloaded here.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi CreativeInt,

At the price of $70, JATC Standard Membership – 1 year grants you permissions to:
    – Download all of our Joomla! templates & their complementary extensions available

You can download extensions with your membership, as long as these extensions are part of template packages in JATC.

Here’s a tip to get the extension you want as JATC member : Go to http://update.joomlart.com and search the name of extension, then click [+] to know which template has the extension, then go to the template download page to get the extension. e.g : JA System Social Feed Plugin is part of JA Wall and can be downloaded here.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi CreativeInt,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum