Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

on our site at http://samag.cloudaccess.net none of our module positions appear to be displaying. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong. It is as if a bunch of positions are missing. Did I maybe turn something off?

The site is a duplicate of an older Joomla 2.5 site using an older version of JA Teline IV. The old, and currently live, site is located at http://www.shalomadventure.com

Thank you, Sean Carney

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you please update this thread with correct details to login to your backend ?

scarney Friend

Sorry, I am actually surprised it did not work. I will set another password. However, I am finding that I cannot edit the original submission of a login and password into the private area. It is not visible so I will have to create a new ticket. Perhaps you can merge them?

scarney Friend

I did not realize when I rolled back my site earlier today that it put it back to where your login was not enabled. I just opened a new ticket with your login enabled and a new password.

pavit Moderator

Please send me a Private Message with login details

scarney Friend

<em>@pavit 457684 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please send me a Private Message with login details</blockquote>

Hello Pavit,

I just submitted a new ticket with login credentials. I have to tell you that when I create logins for support tickets I always create a new password real fast just for the ticket. then I promptly forget the password. So I would have to invalidate the current password to send you a new one via the private messages. But, my new forum post does have a working login and password. are you able to gain access through there?

pavit Moderator

Yes i found it

scarney Friend

You can mark this as solved as we solved it in another forum thread.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  scarney 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum