Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I installed Joomla 1.5… and then the template Xenia and Xenia II Shopping to it… but if I keep the Joomla’s default template.. I can see the website.. but if I choose Xenia or Xenia II templates from template manager I can not see the website it says RESTRICTED ACCESS.. any idea why? and how can I take the “Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.” off the administration area….?

Sherlock Friend

Hi mirzamunas !
    Please check pm , i have replied you !

mirzamunas Friend

thanks, I am gonna look into it….

mirzamunas Friend

Hanin84 thanks for your help… I don’t know how you were able to get the Xenia II working… as apart from the default templates that you get with Joomla 1.5 none other templates installed are working means NOT WORKING. Either it states RESTRICTED ACCESS or I get a blank page when I preview the site. Now as you have set up the Xenia II template thats what you get at the site when you view. Thanks again for that. But as you recommended I tried installing Xenia II Shopping template for Joomla 1.0 even that gives me the same problem. I am in a desperate position to get the Shopping version template working. Please help.

Sherlock Friend

mirzamunas ! Why don’t you use xenia ii shopping for joomla 1.5 ? Please try to uninstall JA xenia ii shopping for joommla 1.0 and try to install JA xenia ii shopping for joomla 1.5. If you want i will install it for you !

mirzamunas Friend

Well thats the template that I wanted installed (I mean the JA Xenia II Shopping…..) thats where all this problem started… Please try it yourself.. it doesn’t work for me.. Please install it for me, thanks….And how were you able to get the JA Xenia template working.. how did you get it working?

Sherlock Friend

mirzamunas ! Please check pm!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum