Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello there!

I am using (the very nice) utahia for our environmental association.
    Our interests are in rare plants so that I need a dark green version of the template.
    I can manage css, but bitmaps are so many!

I did try to use your psd sorce files, but these cover just details … please… I need in the whole opera!

Bye
    Andrea

Khanh Le Moderator

I am sorry that the “whole opera” is not available.

utriculus Friend

Why not?
    Since you allow modifications, till in the copy at the very bottom of the pages, you should provide also full accession to the instruments to really change colors, not just on a css base.
    Better was to say “sorry, we allow it, but we don’t care: it’s your business!”

No, I am convinced that you should do it (at least for paying customers).

——————-> Please don’t act MS style!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <——————-

I tell you, I am happy to leave Joomlart name there, and think this is advertising to you!

The template is nice but I can modify it to have it more original and interesting. I don’t like the freezing blue and the hot spicy ones, while the sand colour is quite boring… If you allow designers to make variations to your artworks this would result in more success, also for your business.

Let me say, it is not the design itself that make your products ‘special’ ones. It’s design plus programming, and you are artists in programming! I would NEVER enter in these codes if you don’t allow it to me (and tell how)…

Now am I forced to collect a puzzle of all the pieces to change colors? Should I spend weeks in building up a template?

What a Nightmare for my support!!!!!! 😮

A

Michael Casha Friend

The development team work on each individual template by itself, which means that they themselves do not have a full unsliced version.

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@Utriculus 11280 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why not?
    Since you allow modifications, till in the copy at the very bottom of the pages, you should provide also full accession to the instruments to really change colors, not just on a css base.
    Better was to say “sorry, we allow it, but we don’t care: it’s your business!”

No, I am convinced that you should do it (at least for paying customers).

——————-> Please don’t act MS style!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <——————-

I tell you, I am happy to leave Joomlart name there, and think this is advertising to you!

The template is nice but I can modify it to have it more original and interesting. I don’t like the freezing blue and the hot spicy ones, while the sand colour is quite boring… If you allow designers to make variations to your artworks this would result in more success, also for your business.

Let me say, it is not the design itself that make your products ‘special’ ones. It’s design plus programming, and you are artists in programming! I would NEVER enter in these codes if you don’t allow it to me (and tell how)…

Now am I forced to collect a puzzle of all the pieces to change colors? Should I spend weeks in building up a template?

What a Nightmare for my support!!!!!! 😮

A</blockquote>
    Hi Utriculus,
    As Joomla developer, I believe that you know how complicated a joomla template design process can be. At JA, we do not convert a template from a fully sliced PSD image. We only design some elements individually via Photoshop such as header images, icons, deviders and independent grahic elements.
    Therefore, we have provided all of the available PSD graphics that we have.

utriculus Friend

I look inside of the psd suitcase, but I found very few files with no data on how to use them.
    It seems they are of any need.

In a working environment I believe that order and organization is a must.
    Since your answer it seems you can’t get all the files together, so that you cannot provide them…
    I believe that its more a matter of interest in the issue then a matter of order.
    If you feel that you want to give such a service, then you would be able to organize it.
    Think on the revenue of such investment: customer’s satisfaction and ‘fidelityzation’ (does the word exist in English?).

In facts if I love your template, and you give me the ability to spend three days on customization, it would be more difficult I would change template frequently…

Take this as a suggestion for the future.
    A

Michael Casha Friend

Suggestion Taken.

I’ve closed this thread or else we’ll have yet another pointless topic going over the same things too many times. Unfortunately, due to the way the developer’s work, they do not use full unsliced PSDs.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 17 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum