Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

who to make visible the productos upside the ajax news rotator like the demo? i follow all the steps but i cant do it

live site http://www.bajoprecio.cl

thak you

instantinlaw Friend

Hi
    You do have images showing in the JA-News module. Are you asking how to change them?

swemmel Friend

I can see the images too. They are only not wide enough to fit in the template.

Kind Regards,
    peter

r7diego Friend

nop i mean productos over the ja news

the demo display 3 products (2 plasmas and a notebook) and after this the janews

thank you
    Diego

instantinlaw Friend

r7diego;17042nop i mean productos over the ja news

the demo display 3 products (2 plasmas and a notebook) and after this the janews

thank you
    Diego

Hi
    I understand what you want to do now. I am making video tutorials on how to make your site look like the demo. You can view them HERE
    I will make that tutorial tonight and you will be able to view it in the morning. Until then, you can check out the others if you wish.

instantinlaw Friend

Hi
    I didn’t actually get to that part last night, but I will do so before the end of the weekend. Please check the tutorial page in a day or two.

r7diego Friend

thank you !!!! , i look for it

r7diego Friend

nop i mean productos over the ja news

thank you
    Diego

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  r7diego 16 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum