Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I cannot modify the logo and save it from the full surce, i can do it just with the green logo… is there any tutorial? I didn’t find one…:((

thanks in advance

mj1256 Friend

what program are you using for a graphic editor

kajantek Friend

My graphic is Adobe Fireworks but I’m not very able to use it… :((

Menalto Friend

Make a request here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/forum/logos-and-headers-modification-requests-new/
    Usually a friendly sould will help you out

kajantek Friend

… yes, i’ll ask in the forum… anyway if somebody know about some nice tutorial for the logo editing and exporting please post it to me in private… thanks!!!:p

shertmann Friend

well personally i use the adobe ps because is the most complete for bitmap editing. and i dont know why you can not edit in fireworks. if you want i can make a post in how to edit the logo colors in the tutorials forum

kajantek Friend

it could be interesting…
    I tried several times to “play” with fireworks but it’s quite complicate for me… maybe I just need some practise but i didn’t find on the web what i need just to start… 🙂

shertmann Friend

well perhaps one of the problems is that is a gif image so you must convert it first the color mode to rgb or cmyk in order to make a easy work for you

kajantek Friend

… i will try and i’ll tell you…;)

shertmann Friend

sorry i was no read well your post indeed you can not edit the full source logo if you have not installed some version of adobe ps because are in psd format

shertmann Friend

i have create a tutorial about the subject of editing the fullsource logo of jamesolite i hope it will help you:)

shertmann Friend

sorry i not put the link this is the tutorial

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-change-the-colors-of-a-logo/

Robert Bollen Friend

First of all, tell us what do you want to change.

Do you want to edit the logo

or

Are you unable to change (read: replace) it on your website (I read between the lines that you have done it with the green logo)

Give us more details of what you exactly want!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Robert Bollen 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum