Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I’ve got 2 issues:

My Art Portfolio part of the website: http://new.gotomedia.biz/index.php/kunstportfolio has some white spaces above the menu and between the first and second module. I’ve got no idea where they’re coming from.

When I try to use the Joomlart Extension Manager on my website to update my JoomlArt Extensions I get a error:
    Wrong username and password. Login failed! Please try again

I tried resetting the password on your website but no luck still aint working

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @arjenzuidgeest,

Which space are you referring to? plz send screenshots highlighting it so that I can see.

With the Joomla Extension manager component, this is a known issue and it’s been fixed, kindly check and update again.

arjenzuidgeest Friend

There you go:

By the way another thing is I clicked on browse to select the file but then nothing happens I added the second screenshot and the same thing I going to save it to see what’s happening and if the files are attached.

arjenzuidgeest Friend

No attaching is not working let’s do it like this then:

Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

I guess you customise the header, kindly check what you changed because the culprit of this space because of this strange character in header:

<!-- HEADER -->
    & # 65279;<!-- HEADER -->

http://prntscr.com/9eazwa

Try to open your site in chrome and inspect element to see it (you will not see in Firefox)

arjenzuidgeest Friend

Yes I can see but I don’t have a clew where it’s coming from could it be from my custom.css file ?

Saguaros Moderator

You can try to unpublish any 3rd party extension on your site first and see how it goes.

In case that you customize in code of layout file in directory: root/templates/uber/tpls/ , please try to restore it.

If there is still no go, send me the FTP account via your reply and SET IT AS PRIVATE reply (so that only Moderators and Staffs can see)

arjenzuidgeest Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    arjenzuidgeest Friend

Ok I downloaded all the files and did a search for the string: "#65279;" and found

arjenzuidgeest Friend

The problem is solved and was caused by the add css module! Thanks for the help.

Saguaros Moderator

Glad to hear it’s solved!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum