Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Really enjoying the Simpli template having used the Ja Purity 2 template before. I am using a landing page with content + column + column. The problem I have is that there is a lot of white space above the content , and the column headers don’t line up. I have tried to look for padding in html debug, but haven’t had any luck. Could someone point me in the right direction. It isn’t live, but I have attached a screenshot.

macman2000 Friend

Attachment follows

1. Simpli
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    In your screenshot, the Space seems normal . Could u put the site online and share the URL here so that i can check it on your site .

macman2000 Friend

I can’t yet, but I am not far from putting this live. I want the headings of the content to be in line with the headings of the modules at right. In small mode ( for example when you are in debug mode in a browser and the window is compressed) I can remove padding, but as soon as it is in large resolution the padding returns. I’m a novice at html and only know enough to change heading sizes in custom.css

I’ll update the post when I put the site live. Thanks

macman2000 Friend

OK, I’ve debugged this a bit further. If I turn the article title to not hidden, the title lines up properly , the white space is somehow associated with the hidden title.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    it would be the container of title and some padding , if you can check the class using inspect and override it via custom.css , or put the site live and share URL so i can take a look .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum