Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

HI there,

When the main page opens it shows a white background. Is really quick and after the main page comes.
    How or where do I change that color white.

Please check: http://www.sobeb.com and be aware to see that white page. It takes fractions of seconds.

Thanks,

Tulio

chavan Friend

your bg image size is too large and so it does not appear quick.

I have a Idea, but we need to try it.

we need to cut the background pattern and make it as a background of <body> tag in css

Then there is a Light Glowing on the patter we need to add that image to the wrapper. then Once loaded we can get the pattern perfect and then loading the bigger image.

Hope it works

Note: If you Find my Post useful please click on the Thanks Icon

tulio Friend

HI Chavan, thanks for your reply.

I make the image 950 px wide but still the issue. Of what you mentioned to do I don’t know how to do it.
    But if I understood the whole image creates an effect and if we reduce it to pattern it will lost this effect.

If you check it what creates the white effect is the is the slide show image I think, because I see it in the center. image.

There’s a background color white in some place that need to be change to other color, but don’t know where it is.

I’m going to try reducing the pixels quality of the center image to see if it works.

Thanks,

Tulio

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Tulio,

I saw you added this script and changed background on your site.

templates/ja_zeolite_ii/css/template.css

body#bd {
    color: #D8C772
    background: url(../images/wpbg.jpg) no-repeat top left fixed;
    padding: 0;
    margin: 0;
    }

Can i help you other thing?

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum