Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’ve a problem with JACM on backoffice.
    When I want to choose image, pop-up is white, without error message. Joomla 3.6. (cf attachment)

Have you got idea ?
    Thanks
    Regards

1. pb-pop-up-blc
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can update the URL and login info of your site so I will have a look.

Also tell me the exact module you’re facing issue with.

Regards

consariand Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I see these errors on your site when click the popup: http://prntscr.com/czjjez

They have 404 error, kindly check files/folders on your site and make sure that you set the right permission: files-644 and folder-755

If you have 3rd party extensions installed on your site, try to disable them also.

consariand Friend

Hi,
    Ive check all may files and folders on my site. Permissions are ok.
    I haven’t got 3rd party installed on my site ?!

What is the problem ? Have you got a idea ?

Saguaros Moderator

I see 3rd party plugins installed on your site, did you try to temporarily disable them?

consariand Friend

Hi,
    I don’t understand what is 3rd party plugins ? I try to disable and unbale all plugin (plugin by plugin) ?
    Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Does this issue happen when you update to Joomla 3.6.4? Please note that this template is not ready for this latest version of Joomla.

consariand Friend

Hi,
    It’s strage, because I use this templte for another web site, and after update J 3.6.4, I haven’t got the same problem ?!
    This site was realised few month. Now, how to update last version Joomla if this template not support this ? Joomla must be update for security…

Thanks for your answer,

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I will help you to check this bug directly on your site, could you give me the credentials info: URL, admin login via private reply?

Regards

mediabw Friend

The problem is virtuemart and the tcpdf plugin. We have a lot pages running uber with joomla 3.6.4.
    Details in this thread ==> https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/uber-corporate-template-not-compatible-with-joomla-3-6-4/#post-988345

Ninja Lead Moderator

@mediabw: I have replied you here

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum