Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,

While clicking on “SHOW CART” button, why it moves to shop menu and page? how can we change this behaviour please?

Thanks in advance

moyousuf Friend

:((

So Far No Clue Dear Joomlart Experts, Members!!! :confused::((

John Wesley Brett Moderator

The SHOP” menu item is attached to the Virtuemart Cart…so clicking on ANYTHING that’s shopping cart related…including the CART will cause that menu item to be highlighted.

For instance clicking on any CHILD item under the EXPLORE menu item will keep the EXPLORE menu item highlighted.

What are you wanting it to do? Perhaps turning off the ‘WHAT’S NEW’ slider and allowing the CART to rise further up to the top would be more to your liking?

John.

1. mesolite
    moyousuf Friend

Thanks John for your time.

I want to move it to the previous screen. for instance i have some menus of different product categories. after adding that item to the cart, it should move to that particular menu and screen instead of shop menu.

Sorry, I’m not following what you mean by “moving it to the previous screen.”
    Without the ability to see your website I’m not sure how I could possibly understand or help further.

This sounds as though this is a Virtuemart customization issue. You would probably get much faster, more accurate information from their forum.

moyousuf Friend

Sorry if i did not explain you clearly.

As for Virtuemart forum its just like “get lost in the sea”. I posted some questions and i saw some people have posted same question of mine since 2009 and nobody answered sofar(my previous question about multi sub categories).( as your instruction i have send him PM hmmmmm no answer !!!).

Here is my current problem .

Main menu has 2 product menus(2 shop menus) Shop A, Shop B.

User Selects a product from Shop A -> and clicks Show Cart->

Screen Goes to Shop B screen and Shop B menu is highlighted.

I want it goes back to Shop A page and Shop A menu is highlighted instead of Shop B menu. (Or Atleast it does not show any menu highlighted except it shows cart page).

how can i do this please? your kind help is appreciated.

I TESTED JA LARIX DEMO SITE, WHEN YOU CLICK ON SHOW CART , IT DOES NOT SHOW PRODUCTS ALTHOUGH IT MOVES TO PRODUCTS MENU. I WANT SAME THING HERE IN MESOLITE II. SAME VIRTUEMART IS IMPLEMENTED ON LARIX. SO IT MUST BE SOME CODING IN MESOLITE II TO BE CHANGED!!! PLEASE HELP

(Website is still under development on local server, not uploaded on the net)

Blaine Friend

Have you searched the VM forum for an answer. Usually, if they don’t answer it is because they feel the answer is already addressed i their forum.
    We have a ticket going and now this thread, let’s deal with this in only one place please.
    Thanks!

moyousuf Friend

Yes I tried in their forum already. There is no such issues posted there previously.

This seems not VM Issue AS JA LARIX DEMO ON JA WORKS FINE( DOES NOT SHOW PRODUCT DETAILS WITH “SHOW CART” BUTTON) While Mesolite II has this problem.

SO I BELIEVE ITS SOME CODING IN MESOLITE II

I OPENED A TICKET SO FAR NO SOLUTION AS WELL.

SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.

Blaine Friend

I have been dealing with your ticket but as you know, I get a 404 error on the link to your site.
    I have turned the tickets over to administration for direction and I am sure they will be able to guide you.

moyousuf Friend

thanks everybody, its solved…

Can you let us know what the solution was…so others may benefit from your experience?

Thank you!

moyousuf Friend

Previously I just modified that default Shop menu,

I deleted that menu and created new menu although its not solved completely, partially its solved. Now its not showing category above the cart. but it still shows what’s new here slider.

thanks jwbrett.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  moyousuf 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum