Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

How do I know which file to upload to the admin interface?

There are often many different zip-files in the templates folder and in this case; JA Avior I cannot find the correct one. Admin interface only keeps asking for a XML-file.

Is there a rule for how to find the right file to upload?

Help?!:confused:

mfcphil Friend

Why not pay a visit to the tutorial section to see if most of your question can be answered there

Follow this link

betterlead Friend

Thanks for playing, but I still can’t find answer to my question in tutorials. In which thread exactly can I find which file to expand and upload?

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    After your download package, please extract it, you will have 2 folders are : Quickstart and Templates
    If you want to install template from admin interface, please choose zip file in Templates folder

betterlead Friend

<em>@nguoiabcd 83537 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    After your download package, please extract it, you will have 2 folders are : Quickstart and Templates
    If you want to install template from admin interface, please choose zip file in Templates folder</blockquote>

I know, that’s what I’ve been doing with other templates, but this never worked with Avior. Very strange.
    I asked my son to help me and ZAP, it was fixed. I have no clue what I was doing wrong.

Sorry for bothering you with this.

/Cheers

Menalto Friend

Then this can be marked as solved?

betterlead Friend

<em>@Menalto 83557 wrote:</em><blockquote>Then this can be marked as solved?</blockquote>

Yep.
    I must be stupid – I can’t find any button to mark this problem as “solved”.:-[
    Sorry, help me and I’ll be a better club member.

mj1256 Friend

when you go to your post, click the edit button and then the advanced button, your will see the solved option in a drop down next to the title.

vietseo Friend

Hi,
    To install template from the admin interface, You must do it within Templates folder.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  vietseo 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum