Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

i am confusing about which security extension is good

akiba admin tool ,rs firewall and OSE security suite lease tell me which extension is good for mee

TomC Moderator

<em>@pranavpatil19 309913 wrote:</em><blockquote>i am confusing about which security extension is good

akiba admin tool ,rs firewall and OSE security suite lease tell me which extension is good for mee</blockquote>
    Honestly, this is a question and decision that is completely subjective – up to you – depending on your own needs.

My suggestion is to read through the information and attributes for each product – perhaps see if there are any consumer reviews for each – and then, upon completing your due diligence research, choose the application that best fits with your particular requirements and needs.

pranavpatil19 Friend

<em>@TomC 309915 wrote:</em><blockquote>Honestly, this is a question and decision that is completely subjective – up to you – depending on your own needs.

My suggestion is to read through the information and attributes for each product – perhaps see if there are any consumer reviews for each – and then, upon completing your due diligence research, choose the application that best fits with your particular requirements and needs.</blockquote>

just tell me which one is best for me
    os security vs admin tool pro

iamhere007 Friend

Admin tools professional.

I had been using the non-commercial version for a long time. Now I’ve upgraded to the Pro-version and it was well worth the money.

Everything about the functionality seems to so carefully though of and the ease of use and simplicity for the user is amazing.

This a very clever and professional piece of work. Thanks a lot for this great component.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  iamhere007 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum