Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

in the quickstart installation – the module in the ‘left’ position – not the wallpapers module – the one to the left of that – what is the name of that module, as i need to re-configure it to add my own content, but i can’t work out which module it is in the module manager section …

When installing the quickstart package, it displays three articles :

Need for Speed SHIFT

EA Sports Active More Workouts, Skate 3

The Sims 3 World Adventures

if anyone could tel me which module is containing and displaying these three articles, i’d be grateful.

thanks

histeriks Friend

bookpeg;167216in the quickstart installation – the module in the ‘left’ position – not the wallpapers module – the one to the left of that – what is the name of that module, as i need to re-configure it to add my own content, but i can’t work out which module it is in the module manager section …

When installing the quickstart package, it displays three articles :

Need for Speed SHIFT

EA Sports Active More Workouts, Skate 3

The Sims 3 World Adventures

if anyone could tel me which module is containing and displaying these three articles, i’d be grateful.

thanks

Hi bookpeg,

that is not a module, those are frontpage articles.

In order to change the content in that area, just assign other articles to be shown on frontpage.

Good luck 🙂

bookpeg Friend

doh!!! thanks again 🙂

histeriks Friend

bookpeg;167253doh!!! thanks again 🙂

you’re welcome 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  histeriks 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum