Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Which feature/module is being used for this part of the demo? –> http://prntscr.com/8glet6

I am trying to emulate the same, because I want to show 3 or 6 events , that I choose manually, to show here, but I dont know where to start. I did check the documentation, but I am not clear as there are several similiar looking features.

Thanks in advance,

pavit Moderator

Hi there

It is a Module Articles – Category ” Article Category” published in position section

pavit Moderator

Hi there

It is a Module Articles – Category ” Article Category” published in position section

seaneo Friend

Thanks, is that compatible with Jevents events in some way?

I use this template but I use the Jevents Component

I would like to show 3 events , just like they appear in the demo, but using Jevents events.

Is this possible?

Many thanks,

seaneo Friend

Thanks, is that compatible with Jevents events in some way?

I use this template but I use the Jevents Component

I would like to show 3 events , just like they appear in the demo, but using Jevents events.

Is this possible?

Many thanks,

pavit Moderator

Hi

Articles – Category module is a joomla core module showing a list of articles for a specific Joomla category to have what you need you will need of a specific jevents module

pavit Moderator

Hi

Articles – Category module is a joomla core module showing a list of articles for a specific Joomla category to have what you need you will need of a specific jevents module

seaneo Friend

Ooops, sorry, I was confused, now I understand that.

The final problem here , is that when I publish more than one Jevent event into the SECTION position, it list them in a vertical fashion instead of a horizontal fashion as per your demo.

How can I tell the templete to publish SECTION content horizontally? like 3 ot 4 in a row , as per your demo?

Thank you

seaneo Friend

Ooops, sorry, I was confused, now I understand that.

The final problem here , is that when I publish more than one Jevent event into the SECTION position, it list them in a vertical fashion instead of a horizontal fashion as per your demo.

How can I tell the templete to publish SECTION content horizontally? like 3 ot 4 in a row , as per your demo?

Thank you

pavit Moderator

Would be great to see your page and maybe have a temp super user access to the website so we can check what is happening

You can send me a PM if you want

pavit Moderator

Would be great to see your page and maybe have a temp super user access to the website so we can check what is happening

You can send me a PM if you want

seaneo Friend

thank you, PM sent

seaneo Friend

thank you, PM sent

pavit Moderator

Hi @seaneo

For your specific need i thought instead to add each module to the section position maybe would be better to have new positions available above section position , so i added a new spotlight block with 6 positions available into your layout

You can have 6 positions available there from position-1 to position-6 in this way you can avoid to modify css for modules alignments, actually your jevents modules are published into position-1 and position-2 respectively.

Let me know if it is good

seaneo Friend

Hi Pavit,

Many thanks for this, are you saying you created new positions into the template?
    I appreciate it, I am studying the situation, will advise.

Again, thanks very much.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum