Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Is there a list someplace of the extensions available within the JATC? Right now I’m looking for a frontpage module to show recent news / new articles etc in a sidebar and my first stop is Joomlart (of course!) – but it’s extremely difficult to find out if there’s a module out there I already have rights to use. Similarly as I’m blocked from the extension club forums, I can’t even read the descriptions of the extension club extensions to see if they’d be a good fit either..

Not the most useful way to try and navigate available extensions and/or make a sale for a paid-for extension!

Can we have a list someplace – perhaps on the JA Wiki?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

You can look at this image for the JATC extensions, which are available for JATC members.

JAEC Extensions can be seen here >> http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/extensions

Demo of both JAEC / JATC extensions is here >> http://demo.joomlart.com/extensions15/

unlike JAEC, JATC extensions have exclusive styles added for them in the templates. So if you plan to use the same extension in other template, then you will have to do the styling yourself. You can refer the other template css for help. However, since this is customization and we have over 35+ extensions under JATC, we do not provide customization support for them, thats why they are also referred to as complimentary extensions and we do not promote them for individual sale.

Arvind

comunicazione Friend

I know it’s a very old thread, but it’s an information I can not find on the site.
    What are the extensions included in JATC?
    Just a list, even just a image like the one that was linked in the post above.

Thank you!

Anonymous Moderator

@comunicazione
    You can check the list in my attachment.

systemini Friend

Thanks for the List but where can we download the JATC extensions !

Anonymous Moderator

Thanks for the List but where can we download the JATC extensions !

JATC extensions can be found at specific template download pages.
    This site is helpful : update.joomlart.com <<< Simply search for extension name, click [+] to find out which template uses the extension.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum