Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’ve just purchased the one year membership, but I’m not sure which domain to register. My situation is:

* currently setting up Joomla on a test domain: mydomain.org.uk/joomla
    * The project domain will probably point to this directory when we’re ready: projectdomain.org.uk

Do I register the test domain, my home domain, or the project domain?

Really I’d like to just register the project domain.

The next option for me would be to register the test domain while I’m testing and then transfer it to the project domain when it goes live.

Finally, can you confirm that if the domain changes that I can transfer the registration from one domain to another as long as I’m still only using one instance of the template. The terms and conditions suggest I can do this, but I’m not clear.

T.I.A.

Hung Dinh Friend

The domain should be the livesite domain you will use the template officially.

Finally, can you confirm that if the domain changes that I can transfer the registration from one domain to another as long as I’m still only using one instance of the template.

Please write us an email indication your current domain and the new domain you want to transfer to
    http://www.joomlart.com/contact_us.html

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum