Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Will there be a user’s guide available to download or we have to do with the readme and bug reports‘ info?

Ruben

nathanbohn Friend

Sorry Ruben, i would assume its coming soon, if you have any questions in the mean time feel free to post..

Hung Dinh Friend

There is a fact that a lot of warez sites upload the full packages including the User Guide of JA templates. So we decide that the user guide should be available to Club member only (those who have an username and password to access the ReadMe thread)

Menalto Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 23145 wrote:</em><blockquote>There is a fact that a lot of warez sites upload the full packages including the User Guide of JA templates. So we decide that the user guide should be available to Club member only (those who have an username and password to access the ReadMe thread)</blockquote>

GREAT,this is a good start Hung:D

orpheus2510 Friend

I don’t think that this is an effective way of limiting misuse of JA templates. When the user guides were included in such packages, then because one or some of the JA members got them from inside the member area (same with the source files). The same will happen with the user guides which are only accessable in the club member forum. So this can’t be a satisfying solution. You should prefer other ways of preventing JA templates becoming warez (and I doubt that there is one with 100% success).
    On the other side you can see, that the member community of JA is still growing – perhaps because some of them “tested” JA templates first with such illegal packages and then – after some time – decided to make it legal and support the work and success of JA. So – perhaps – illegal use of JA stuff is part of your success? It’s not OK, but probably you have to accept a minimum of misuse because you can’t prevent it completely?

gbelli Friend

I am a member but cannot find the userguide or the demo files.. am I not looking in the right place?

swemmel Friend

Hung Dinh;23145There is a fact that a lot of warez sites upload the full packages including the User Guide of JA templates. So we decide that the user guide should be available to Club member only (those who have an username and password to access the ReadMe thread)[/quote]

I am a member but cannot find the userguide or the demo files.. am I not looking in the right place?

See the above post of Hung Dinh. Click on the ReadMe link and you will find the user-guide.

Kind Regards,

Peter

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  swemmel 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum