Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, I am just wondering where can I change coloros of:

1. HEADER = black or so #333333. Where "Directory" word is placed
    2. ORANGE BAR, where menu is placed.
    3. BLUE where "Search Now" module is placed
    4. Footer 1
    5. Footer 2

Since the colors provided do not fit my project and I would like more personalization of it. I have tried to browse and look for the coding in …/templates/*** etc… but cannot find it. Would you kindly instruct me? Thanks

1. 1-homepage
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you want to create your own theme, you can use ThemeMagic and apply colour on the new theme.
    Here is documentation.

If you want to change the color of a specific part, I suggest you to use inspect element of firebug from the browser to check the style classes and then override the code in the custom.css file.

Regards

iabichino Friend

Good morning Pankaj,
    thanks for your reply.
    ThemMagic doesn’t allow me to change the colors of headers (where menu and sub menu are located), the black and the orange ones, neither the search module which is blue.

I was already using inspector of firebug, but couldn’t find it. Would you kindly indicate which files contain the css styling to modify them?
    Thanks indeed for you help!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Copy the style code with class name when u use firebug.
    example
    If you want to change the background color of the submenu (orange menu)
    add the below code in cusotm.css file
    change the color code in below code with your color code

.t3-subnav {
    background: #fe6945!important;
    }

You can take a look here if you want to change the standard colors.

Turn off css compression from template options and you will see the file path where the style code is present.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum