Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Using latest release of T# Blank on Joomla 3.6.2. Cannot find where to add custom meta tags for running external scripts.

Used to be in head.php file, but now can’t find the tag references anywhere.

I need to add code below these lines;

<script src="/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/js/script.js" type="text/javascript">&lt;/script&gt;
    <script src="/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/js/menu.js" type="text/javascript">&lt;/script&gt;
    <script src="/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/js/nav-collapse.js" type="text/javascript">&lt;/script&gt;
    <script type="text/javascript">

Thanks,
    Bill

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can find this in The T3 options > Custom Tab .
    Here is documentation .

billrust Friend

Hi
    You can find this in The T3 options > Custom Tab .
    Here is documentation .

Hi, yes I am aware of that methed, however it’s not a good way to do this. I want to put the respectice file calls where they should be, with the rest of the default file calls.

Using the T3 Custom Code feature is good for other things that are not that important. When you have external CSS or JS calls, they should be grouped with the default file calls. Using the CC option also put things below more important file-based code, which can affect those more important scripts.

Please just let me know the file location where the default file calls are so I can put my code in correctly.

Thanks,
    Bill

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum