Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hellp!

Where can i download standalone modules like ja_slideshow and ja_header for 1.0.1x. I can’t find them in the new download system!!

Im a fully paid member and cant find them anywhere!!

thanks

mfcphil Friend

The ja_slideshow is not available as a stand alone module. You need to download one of the older templates that use it.

zandercent Friend

previously, when I went into a template it would also give me the option to download each of the modules seperattely.

Is this still the case, or do i need to install the template to get the module?

Do i have to go through each template ‘trial and error’ style until I find one which has the module seperately?

thanks

mfcphil Friend

pretty sure you can just upload the module….I will look for it aswell…

mfcphil Friend

Try the JA Nerine 1.5 Extensions

hope this helps 😉

Menalto Friend

He needed for 1.0.xx version…
    The new download system needs to be revisted again, as it is today its not the ideal setup of it. Too difficult to find the files needed.

I would tried this: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=173
    Or this one: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=448
    for the slideshow from Nerine.

zandercent Friend

Thanks menalto,

I agree that it would be useful to have some way of browsing the modules seperately from the templates.

You’ve pointed me to what I need though, thanks!

mfcphil Friend

ooops sorry if I led you in the wrong direction zandercent

zandercent Friend

that alright mate! Thanks for replying!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  zandercent 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum