Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello

I would like to know where the 1st april template.

Guys…. you are delayed.

Andy

TomC Moderator

Dude ….. RELAX, it’s only April 2nd.

JA has generally been releasing their templates within 3-5 days if the scheduled release dates.
    Don’t worry . . . it’ll be here.

ErikThorsen Friend

And today it is only the 3rd…

azounstone Friend

I think they should get their old ones all converted to 1.5 as the priority as they clearly state at the top of each page in the forum:

<blockquote>Hello Azounstone, Do you know that we have succesfully upgraded all our templates to Joomla 1.5 Native and moved templates to new Download System. Do not forget to subscribe to the new Release system and stay updated when there is fixes/updates for a template</blockquote>

At this moment in time I am waiting for Xenia II (GAME) for 1.5 and would prefer this to be released than a new one but it s horses for courses.

As for releasing a new template then I feel their tardiness is another example of their poor customer service and lack of after sales care. Great templates in terms of their look but that’s about it really.

ndmiharu Friend

Well, looks like new template will be a community template (CB integrated?).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ndmiharu 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum