Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

How can i add a new video and how can i change the video playlist.
    Thanks

Sherlock Friend

you can find in imagesstoriesvideos folder

raholt Friend

ok, i see that list playlist.php but inside i see this:

<playlist version=”1″ xmlns=”http://xspf.org/ns/0/”>
    <title>CG Playlist</title>
    <trackList>
    <?php
    foreach($files as $f){
    if(file_exists($path.DS.$folder.DS.”thumbnail”.DS.$f.”.jpg”)){
    $img = “$url/{$thumbfolder}thumbnail/$f.jpg”;
    }elseif(file_exists($path.DS.$folder.DS.”thumbnail”.DS.$f.”.gif”)){
    $img = “$url/{$thumbfolder}thumbnail/$f.gif”;
    } else $img = “”;
    ?>
    <track>
    <title><?php echo $f; ?></title>
    <location><?php echo “$url/$folder/$f”;?></location>
    <image><?php echo $img; ?></image>
    </track>
    <?php
    }

in there is says “CG Playlist” where can i actually add more videos to that “CG playlist” i cannot find it anywhere. any comments please?

Sherlock Friend

you can go to admin, Extensions-> Plugin manager, then choose Content – AllVideos Reloaded to edit, you can see a paramater is Local video folder, please add videos to that folder

raholt Friend

ok, i found that. this means, i can upload the videos there. so the playlist will be updated automatically? in other words, if i upload 5 videos the list will be updated?

another question. how do i add an external link to that list? as for now, the demo shows two videos located in the /Videos folder. that is working good, but now how do i add a link to that existing playlist so i can point to youtube and play a Video?

thank you for your previous answer. 🙂

alioztr Friend

under the video window all video list changed. There are picture of videos under the video window. If you look the jatelineII demo page there is no video picture in the list. But my pages shows list with picture. How can i do look like demo page.
    thanks

raholt Friend

Hello,

I’m not sure what you are saying here. Let me clarify.

I go to Media Manager
    I click on Stories
    I click on Videos

I am only able to browse and then upload videos. I am not able to add any remote videos such as YouTube to the list.

Is there a way to do this? Or is there another video component that will allow BOTH videos that reside on our own
    server AND videos that we want to use from places like YouTube?

Thanks

Ron

alioztr Friend

look this picture
    1. picture is in demo page
    2. picture is my page

raholt Friend

This looks like you are answering with a question. I don’t know how to change it to look like jatelineII demo. I want it to do the following:

I go to Media Manager
    I click on Stories
    I click on Videos

I am only able to browse and then upload videos. I am not able to add any remote videos such as YouTube to the list.

Is there a way to do this? Or is there another video component that will allow BOTH videos that reside on our own
    server AND videos that we want to use from places like YouTube?

Thanks

Ron

sbaldwin Friend

Hi Ron,
    I’m not sure if you have had any success yet but it’s very simple. Just FTP your .FLV video files you want to play into the images/stories/Video folder on your server side and then they automatically play on your front page video, (user 5 posistion). You will only see a gray square with a play button unless you also put starter still image(s) into the images/stories/video/thumbnail folder. For my images I created the size of 328wx235H pixels. That seemed to fit well. Also Please note that the images NAME must match the .FLV video file Name in order for it to match with the video!

Hope this helps..thanks.:D

sbaldwin Friend

For YouTube create a new module with video link to your Youtube video and save it with Title to User 6 posistion. I’m not sure how to get a YouTube video on your own server. They reside on YouTubes server. Sorry i can’t help you with that. 😎

vinnyams Friend

maybe this will help a litlle it’s not exatly what you mean example at http://www.eatamdjam.nl at eatandjam video’s in right module.
    this code is in the module
    {auto height=”300″ displayheight=”235″}playlist.php{/auto}
    {youtubejw width=”175″ height=”150″}t4hW53tYIBM{/youtubejw}{youtubejw width=”175″ height=”150″}YQQwvF9xPW8{/youtubejw}

vinnyams Friend

or download the youtube video’s to your pc and add them that way.think you have too manually change them to flv extension google it.
    But watch out for copyright laws.

khoiey Friend

How do you choose the order of the video?

armybot Friend

<em>@sbaldwin 87083 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Ron,
    I’m not sure if you have had any success yet but it’s very simple. Just FTP your .FLV video files you want to play into the images/stories/Video folder on your server side and then they automatically play on your front page video, (user 5 posistion). You will only see a gray square with a play button unless you also put starter still image(s) into the images/stories/video/thumbnail folder. For my images I created the size of 328wx235H pixels. That seemed to fit well. Also Please note that the images NAME must match the .FLV video file Name in order for it to match with the video!

Hope this helps..thanks.:D</blockquote>

Hi, I’d like to use a description text instead of the exact file name. I tried to use an xml file (as suggested around on this forum and on plugin website documentation) but, even if it shows me thumbnails corretly doesn’t play the videos…

Anyone?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  bookpeg 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum