Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

The document says for Easyblog configuration:

Step 2: Download JA Muzic theme for Easyblog and the link takes me to this page:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=498

Which of those files can be the right one?

Thanks.

Ninja Lead Moderator

It’s package highlighted in this screenshot:

You can check out documentation page of this template for more info here

1. easy_blog
    zdiar Friend

Either I am getting blind or something has happened since yesterday 🙂
    Thank you.

xabicom Friend

I unzip this file in my Joomla_path/tmp and the joomla extensions manager show that is not a component because didn´t find the XML config File.

I review all folder/files permissions and chance to 777 but it doesn´t work.

What can I do?

Nazario A Friend

@xabicom,

It looks like you install it via Joomla extension manager, please note that it’s not an extension, we just zip all files/folders of JA Muzic theme for EasyBlog.

What you need to do is that you extract that downloaded zip file and go to folder: componentscom_easyblogthemes, create a new folder called ‘ja_muzic’ and copy files/folders into this new folder: http://prntscr.com/325i75

xabicom Friend

I did it !
    But My Joomla 3.2 doesn´t find this module to show it in backend…
    Can I use K2 ?

Thanks in advance 🙂

Nazario A Friend

@xabicom,

That’s JA Muzic theme for Easyblog. If you want to use the Easyblog, you need to install this component. You can refer at the user guide of JA Muzic template.

<blockquote>Can I use K2 ?</blockquote>

JA Muzic template does not provide style for K2 component by default, so if you install K2, you will use default style of K2 only.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nazario A 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum