Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Where is the t3-assets folder?
    I did a new 1.6 quickstart setup

Thank you

Phill Moderator

The t3-assets folder is in the root directory, wherever you have Joomla installed. It is created by the script to include the compressed files. You should not need to touch it in any way as it is only used by the jat3 plugin script.

koppen Friend

I did a quickstart setup ( downloaded form your site) , its not there?
    What is the exact pad? root/joomlasite/…?

Thank you

koppen Friend

How is the t3-assets folder called? t3-assets?

thanks

Phill Moderator

Please PM me an admin account and an ftp account so I can take a look.

What are you trying to do with the t3-assets folder?

gjensen Friend

Where is it? Says it should be writeable in Teline IV Template config- can’t find it to make sure it is

Phill Moderator

It should be in your Joomla root directory. If it is not there then something is preventing it from being created permissions wise.

jmpi Friend

<em>@gjensen 273573 wrote:</em><blockquote>Where is it? Says it should be writeable in Teline IV Template config- can’t find it to make sure it is</blockquote>

Same error. I installed JA-Teline IV – Quickpackage.

There is defenetly NO t3-assests directory in the ROOT of JOOMLA.

Tried two different servers and 6 Installations.

So where i find it? Seems to be to set the rights permission to 777 for that directory.

also there is an error:

g: file_put_contents(/www/htdocs/w009339c/kathmag/templates/ja_teline_iv/local/etc/profiles/index.html) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 304

Warning: file_put_contents(/www/htdocs/w009339c/kathmag/templates/ja_teline_iv/local/themes/index.html) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/htdocs/libraries/joomla/filesystem/file.php on line 304

Warning: sort() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /www/htdocs/w009339c/kathmag/plugins/system/jat3/core/admin/util.php on line 77
    ….

gjensen Friend

I can create the folder, what permissions should it have 755 or 777

Phill Moderator

The folder is created by the compression feature of the jat3 plugin. If that is not enabled then the folder would not be created. If the script cannot create that folder then you would get the error you are seeing and in that case you need to make sure the cache folder and the Joomla root folder are writable by the script

jmpi Friend

ok. again.

Same Issue. Using QuickstartPackage.
    All Writeable.

Phill Moderator

PM me an ftp account and a super admin loking and I will take a look for you.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum