Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I downloaded and installed the site at lrirealestate.com…..I am currently working at the changes however….I notice that the Showcase extenstion is not there. How can i get it. and why is it not there.

:((

Don Lee Friend

Hi,

There is no showcase extension available in the theme package.

tonyg Friend

Donglt you’ve literally repeated what Tzarjm and I have already established, and that’s the showcase component wasn’t included in the quickstart package. The question is why not, a response with the reason why will be appreciated….thanks.

tzarjm Friend

Dongit…I noticed that…The question is why and how can i get it?

tonyg Friend

Hi

After further investigation I found that the Showcase component is part of JA Extension club and therefore one need to be a member of that club or hold a developers membership to be able to down load it.

erkorb Friend

TonyG/Donglt:

I was just wondering about this same thing… I’m bit of a “newbee” on JA templates. I saw content in the images folder under “demo/showcase”, is this the content to be used by the Showcase Module?

I was looking for examples of the use of this content and couldn’t find any in the Quickstart Real Estate. Can you provide me with some insight? :-[

Thanks.

Erok

nghiatd Friend

Dear All,
    I’m afraid that there is a misunderstanding here.
    You saw Showcase component in demo template means that the template could integrate with this component.
    There are some extension free you can see it in QS but There are some extension you have to buy JAEC to use :((.

Then setup it with your template, you can see same demo in your site :).

You can view the Template release article >> http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-portfolio

Complimentary extensions and JAEC extensions are mentioned in it.

Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  nghiatd 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum