Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Where are the module class suffix for this template? And why does anyone have to search for something that should be included with the template info?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Charles99,

Which module class suffix you are looking for?

charles99 Friend

Should there be a list of the module class suffix that comes with the template? Everyone else adds the module class suffix to their demo or quickstart package so why must a user here have to search, it should comes with the template sold here? There is nothing on this site that clearly states how the module class suffix changes with a template. I found it amazing to see so many users asking the same question just to be directed to an out dated post. And the youtube video is not clear or outdated also. There is nothing that clearly states what file to edit or line or section.

So I would like to know what module class suffix comes with the template! I am seeking to know all of the module class suffix that comes with the template. Thanks…

One more thing I need an clear answer and not another question! To much time is wasted here in this forum, so I really don’t like using it unless something dumb has been left out of the template and this info should be attached to the template package. When a user download a template or quickstart package this info should be in it…

Stork11 Friend

<em>@charles99 314677 wrote:</em><blockquote>Should there be a list of the module class suffix that comes with the template? Everyone else adds the module class suffix to their demo or quickstart package so why must a user here have to search, it should comes with the template sold here? There is nothing on this site that clearly states how the module class suffix changes with a template. I found it amazing to see so many users asking the same question just to be directed to an out dated post. And the youtube video is not clear or outdated also. There is nothing that clearly states what file to edit or line or section.

So I would like to know what module class suffix comes with the template! I am seeking to know all of the module class suffix that comes with the template. Thanks…

One more thing I need an clear answer and not another question! To much time is wasted here in this forum, so I really don’t like using it unless something dumb has been left out of the template and this info should be attached to the template package. When a user download a template or quickstart package this info should be in it…</blockquote>
    Hello charles99,

Please go to JA Puresite user guide thread on forum and find the module list with module suffix here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/joomla-2-5-ja-puresite-userguide/

Thank you.

planetstar Friend

Adding just one question because I am WordPress guy new to Joomla: Is it common knowledge, at that a lot af the modules are only working if I put a space in front of the Suffix, like in the JAtab or the Highlight Module. I spent hours on trying to make the modules work. They worked on my quickstart installation but not on my own sandbox site until I found out, that e.g. the suffix “badge-hot hilite” is only working, if I put a space in front like this: ” badge-hot hilite”

I went through most of my module class suffix settings and put a space in front and suddenly all of my modules started working as the ones in my quickstart installation.

Should it be that way?

Stork11 Friend

<em>@planetstar 315547 wrote:</em><blockquote>Adding just one question because I am WordPress guy new to Joomla: Is it common knowledge, at that a lot af the modules are only working if I put a space in front of the Suffix, like in the JAtab or the Highlight Module. I spent hours on trying to make the modules work. They worked on my quickstart installation but not on my own sandbox site until I found out, that e.g. the suffix “badge-hot hilite” is only working, if I put a space in front like this: ” badge-hot hilite”

I went through most of my module class suffix settings and put a space in front and suddenly all of my modules started working as the ones in my quickstart installation.

Should it be that way?</blockquote>
    Hello planetstar,

Maybe you misunderstood “module suffix” meaning. If you input something in “module suffix”, then in front-end, class name of module will be like this: “moduletable” . “module suffix”

E.g. if you input your module suffix is “_suffix”, your module in front-end will have class name “moduletable_suffix”

So if you input a space in front of the suffix, it means your module class name will be “moduletable badge-hot hilite”

Best regards.

cybernun Friend

Nhat–

Thank you for the link to the module suffix’s BUT MOST OF THE SAMPLES SAY “NOT USED” so it does not help. Planetstar is right. WHY isn’t there a list we can follow for the suffix? How can you style if you don’t know the language?

Am I missing something? :confused:

planetstar Friend

Nhat, I understand you explanation. Thank you.

But it is still a black hole to me. I don’t know what suffix I ad to what. And I don’t know what suffix I actually can ad. To my knowledge there is no list anywhere?

It is like adding a black box to a black hole. All I actually can do is to copy what is in the quick start site.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@planetstar 318507 wrote:</em><blockquote>Nhat, I understand you explanation. Thank you.

But it is still a black hole to me. I don’t know what suffix I ad to what. And I don’t know what suffix I actually can ad. To my knowledge there is no list anywhere?

It is like adding a black box to a black hole. All I actually can do is to copy what is in the quick start site.</blockquote>
    Hello planetstar,

You can add whatever module suffix as you like. After add suffix, you can style for that module by using “moduletable_suffix” class in “template.css” file of current template.

Best regards.

wombat1 Friend

Hello, i am attempting to find the module suffixes also. Using Firebug i found badge-hot hilite, but the result is different from the demo. The black box is smaller and the badge is a ribbon instead of a circle?? In addition this particular module suffix is not described in the link provided, in fact none of the badge styles appear in that thread at all. Or perhaps i am missing them. Can somebody perhaps lend a hand with this? Thank you.

<em>@Stork11 315166 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello charles99,

Please go to JA Puresite user guide thread on forum and find the module list with module suffix here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/joomla-2-5-ja-puresite-userguide/

Thank you.</blockquote>

Stork11 Friend

<em>@wombat1 332535 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, i am attempting to find the module suffixes also. Using Firebug i found badge-hot hilite, but the result is different from the demo. The black box is smaller and the badge is a ribbon instead of a circle?? In addition this particular module suffix is not described in the link provided, in fact none of the badge styles appear in that thread at all. Or perhaps i am missing them. Can somebody perhaps lend a hand with this? Thank you.</blockquote>
    Hello wombat1,

Which JA template did you mention? Because there are no “badge” style in JA Puresite template. Please re-check it.

Regards.

wombat1 Friend

Hi Stork

Yes, JA Puresite
    Check the sample module here with Hot hilite.
    http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_puresite/portfolio/sample-module.html
    Also, via Firebug
    ja-moduletable ja-masonry moduletable badge-hot hilite masonry-brick
    The problem is that when i use
    badge-hot hilite
    the result in my site is different. The box becomes smaller and there is no circle, rather a ribbon similar to other JA Templates. Furthermore that module has a black background as opposed to the white background of most modules used in that particular position in this template, there is no module class suffix given in the manual for this.

<em>@Stork11 332719 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello wombat1,

Which JA template did you mention? Because there are no “badge” style in JA Puresite template. Please re-check it.

Regards.</blockquote>

Stork11 Friend

<em>@wombat1 333287 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Stork

Yes, JA Puresite
    Check the sample module here with Hot hilite.
    http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_puresite/portfolio/sample-module.html
    Also, via Firebug
    ja-moduletable ja-masonry moduletable badge-hot hilite masonry-brick
    The problem is that when i use
    badge-hot hilite
    the result in my site is different. The box becomes smaller and there is no circle, rather a ribbon similar to other JA Templates. Furthermore that module has a black background as opposed to the white background of most modules used in that particular position in this template, there is no module class suffix given in the manual for this.</blockquote>
    Hello wombat1,

I think there are some problems on your module. Can you PM me your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Best regards.

wombat1 Friend

It appears my response to this was deleted. I was about to follow your instructions but they are no longer here.
    The demo page for this template clearly shows a module badge with the word Hot inside a red circle.
    http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_puresite/bonus-page/contact.html
    Can you please advise once more how i was to proceed regarding this matter?

Thank you.

<em>@Stork11 332719 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello wombat1,

Regards.</blockquote>

Stork11 Friend

<em>@wombat1 333998 wrote:</em><blockquote>It appears my response to this was deleted. I was about to follow your instructions but they are no longer here.
    The demo page for this template clearly shows a module badge with the word Hot inside a red circle.
    http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_puresite/bonus-page/contact.html
    Can you please advise once more how i was to proceed regarding this matter?

Thank you.</blockquote>
    Hello wombat1,

I added the below code into “/templates/ja_puresite/info.xml” file to load “typo” style for your template:

<stylesheets>
    <file>css/typo.css</file>
    <file>css/modules.css</file>
    </stylesheets>
    <scripts>
    </scripts>

I don’t know why it’s lacking in file but now the badge’s are displayed right. Please check and confirm the same.

Regards.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  wombat1 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum