Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Have you updated the Josocial theme yet? My wall on the profile is not aligning the right way.

And I need the update for version 2.0.3.

Hayden A Friend

No, JA Social template supports JomSocial 2.0.0 only. We will support the latest JomSocial version soon.

thomascollado Friend

I am also having layout problems when updating to jomsocial 2.0.3
    The Like buttons dont show correctly and there is a huge layout problem with the activity streams when viewing a personal profile.

Please update soon:((

Phill Moderator

I’m am sure this will be on the todo list. As it is the weekend I very much doubt developers will be working on it right now so please be patient.

thomascollado Friend

Ok thaks for your reply

amagerdk Friend

I will look forward to this update as well, since i just bought JA_social and jomsocial 2.0.3, thinking it would fit

andybott Friend

This is also a problem for me ! trying to launch a site in the new year but have mega bug problems….

A JAsocial fix for Jomsocial 2.03 would be great !

tlovers Friend

New update of Jomsocial (2.0.4) and this template still incompatible… :((

Any news about it?

allexiel Friend

Hi there 🙂

I’m still waiting for this update. Any chance on an ETA?

olivier34 Friend

I have the same issue, the jomsocial version included in the quickstart is very old (1.8.7) and the current version is 2.0.4 and there is no way from azrul website to download a version that is compatible with the JAsocial template (in the thread it is mentioned that oly jomsocial version 2.0.0 is compatible).

This is a seriousissue. Do we know when this will be solved ?

thanks in advance.

Khanh Le Moderator

Please give us for sometime to update the overridden part in our template to make it compatible with the latest version of jomsocial.

allexiel Friend

Hey people,

I don’t know about your sites but… mine works well. I risked the update, was willing to fix it myself, but I don’t see any bugs with JS 2.0.4

So it works fine 🙂

charles99 Friend

after starting this thread I had to make minor changes to the style.css and database in order to get the joomlart template to work… especially when it came to the wall and that big white box right below the profile… Sorry about not posting this earlier…

Phill Moderator

Can you remember what thy were charles99? It would be fantastic if you share those with the community while awaiting an official release!

charles99 Friend

before the minor changes the Wall plugin would load in the side content box where the search, group and photo is. I had to going into the database and change it to main content… But this is just one of the changes I did. Can you please tell me the problems you are having so I can tell you if I had it and how I fixed it…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  thangnn1510 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum