Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Was wondering where the download link is for Vauxite. I am a paid member of the club.
    any help appreciated.

davidtbaron35@mac.com

Omar Ramos JAEC

plumber34,

The template is actually not quite ready yet, it looks like the JA people are correcting some last minute Internet Explorer bugs that cut into the delivery schedule.

It seems like by Monday there should be a complete template package available for download.

plumber34 Friend

Thanks for the reply really wanted to build my site this weekend. Hopefully it will be sooner that later looks like the perfect template for my personal site. Excellent job on this template.

Thanks

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi plumber34,
    Sorry but you will have to wait until Monday, I have just updated a new version of demo with color theme options 🙂

reachthesky Friend

new colors look nice! same goes for the change layout option! Kudos

sunrise Friend

<em>@plumber34 93757 wrote:</em><blockquote>Was wondering where the download link is for Vauxite. I am a paid member of the club.
    any help appreciated.

davidtbaron35@mac.com</blockquote>
    It’s finally there. The front page still has no direct link though, where it usually is.

New ! JA Vauxite has been released! Demo – Your comments? (no download link)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sunrise 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum