Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

. . . . . .

smitheringale Friend

It only claims to be 1.5x compatible in the features page on the joomlart website.

You may be confused by the 1.5 & 1.6 icon on the template demo under the features menu link. This is just a demo template filled with demo information.

In any case, JoomlArt is a good company with a great reputation. I’m sure you’ll get your money back if you no longer wish to be a member. Don’t they offer a 30 day money back guarantee?

<em>@jarldale 214378 wrote:</em><blockquote>I wonder if it’s just me thats get ticked of by JA in this matter.
    I reviewed a demo of JA Cloris, and it stated under “Features” that it was compatible with both Joomla 1.5 and 1.6 .

So i ask, where is my Joomla 1.6 template?

Yes, i know now by reading in the MEMBERS SECTION, WHOS NOT AVAILABLE BEFORE YOU PAY FOR YOUR JOOMLA 1.6 TEMPLATE, that it’s not available, JA JUST SOLD ME A PRODUCT THAT DONT EXIST!!
    I am going to ask for a refund, but what can i expect from someone that sells stuff they dont have?

**** i’m pissed off ..>:(</blockquote>

steinar Friend

<em>@jarldale 214378 wrote:</em><blockquote>**** i’m pissed off ..>:(</blockquote>

And you have all reasons in the world to be. After all it’s almost 24 hours since Joomla 1.6 was released!
    :laugh:

smitheringale Friend

<em>@steinar 214410 wrote:</em><blockquote>And you have all reasons in the world to be. After all it’s almost 24 hours since Joomla 1.6 was released!
    :laugh:</blockquote>

Well quite. Although aside from any jest – I can’t see that there was ever any claim that this template was available in a 1.6 version. The publicly available features page is even very clear – it is available for 1.5x.

iguinee Friend

<em>@jarldale 214378 wrote:</em><blockquote>I wonder if it’s just me thats get ticked of by JA in this matter.

So i ask, where is my Joomla 1.6 template?

I am going to ask for a refund, but what can i expect from someone that sells stuff they dont have?
    (</blockquote>

If you go, you will miss out the good stuff. Well… you have been arround long time enough to know that JA do not rip off its customers. The template will be available for J! 1.6 soon, very soon. They know that everyone has been waiting for this.

I will advise you to hold your guns for a little longer.

Happy New Year 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  iguinee 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum