Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

hello ,
    need dome help from buddies ;
    1st im install that my template, i did not see my Highlight box and my user 1, 2 , and 5
    how come it to be?

check it at http://www.bagans.net/v1

2nd question,
    how to put ja_olyra_source file?

hieunt Friend

Hi bagans,
    I’ve some solutions for you:
    If you want to see the highlight box, you must have to publish at least one module in the position user1, user2, or user 5 and at least one module in the position user6. To publish a module you can login into your Joomla Admin and in the drop down menu, choose Modules -> site Modules. Or if you want to setup new modules choose Intallers -> Modules in the drop down menu.
    With your top menu, you must choose which image to view in the front page. Go to Menu -> topmenu and edit each of them. Choose the image you want for the top menu. You can upload more images to the stories directory for your chosen by com_media. Choose site -> media managers to upload images.
    All of the ja_olyra_source files are included into the template. You can edit ja_olyra_source file and replace which one you want.
    Cheers hieunt.

lgbtnation Friend

sorry, I still don’t understand…. I don’t have user 6 or six. Only 1,2,3,4.

the user1 is latest news (at the moment)
    user2 popular
    user3 top menue.

how do you add the highlighted memu and also how do you add the colors? spotlight, etc.

hieunt Friend

The position user6 is in the right. In the demo site, the module Spotlight is in the position user6. put one module you want to the position user6 and the hightlight box will appear.
    Good luck!

cssyeah Moderator

lgbtnation,

You need download load user guide for ja Olyra here. Your link url don’t working.

loganmandala Friend

Thanks a lot Hieunt,

Unfortunatly one of link is “My Profil” for Community Builder.

What’s the code i’ve to put in the setup window ?

Regards

Michael

1. User3-profil
    hieunt Friend

Hi Michael,
    I’ve read your post but I can’t understand your question. Please let me know more details. I think I can help you solved your problem.
    Best regards,
    hieunt

loganmandala Friend

Hi Hieunt (sorry for my english)

With your help i did this Menu top:

I put 3 images on 4 in this Menu but i can’t do the same thing with “Mon Profil” (My profil link for CB):

For example with the link for “Home” (Accueil) – It’s OK, i’ve a setup to chose an image:

But with the link for “My Profil” (Community Builder) – I must put a code to the setup (Paramètres) to have an image:

What’s code i must write in the setup ?

Many Thanks

Michael

hieunt Friend

Hi Michael,
    I see in the pictures, you select component for your My profile menu. Please select other type for this menu to use the image.
    For examples: you can use Link-component item menu and select component to link, or use Link – url menu and enter your url to link to your component.
    See pictures for more details.
    Thanks, hieunt.

1. link-component
    2. link-url
    loganmandala Friend

Done…

It’s works fine

Many Thanks Hieunt

Michael

hieunt Friend

No problem.
    Have a good time and good luck for you.
    regards hieunt .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  hieunt 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum