Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi all
    whare can I find the very last updated version of mod_ja_header?
    Thank you?

Michael Casha Friend
    demarilla Friend

Great!

Thank you very much 🙂

Karibu Friend

Where can I download ja_news module for my ja_xenia?

nathanbohn Friend

at the same place. It is the same product being used for both templates.

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@topchristian 10199 wrote:</em><blockquote>Where can I download ja_news module for my ja_xenia?</blockquote>
    http://www.joomlart.com/downloads/cat/joomlart_club_templates/ja_xenia_and_ja_xenia_ii/ja_news_module.html

Karibu Friend

Thanks the reply, I have downloaded the ja_news. I have tried it my WAMP server, howvever, In which position should the ja_news be? I checked on the demo I could not recognise the right place name.
    Help !!

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@topchristian 10585 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks the reply, I have downloaded the ja_news. I have tried it my WAMP server, howvever, In which position should the ja_news be? I checked on the demo I could not recognise the right place name.
    Help !!</blockquote>
    Please refer to the User guide of the JA News at Ja Xenia forum

swemmel Friend

Hi Hung,

Maybe it is a idea to make a seperate download-section for the modules, like ja-news and ja-header. So it will be easier for newbies to find them. Only a suggestion. 🙂

Keep up the good work!!

Regards,
    Peter

ErikThorsen Friend

@topchristian: You can always add the index.php?tp=1 to reveal the different module positions. 🙂

@swemmel: I think that is an excellent idea. Keep them seperated, that would make more sense indeed.

Michael Casha Friend

Yeah, I know the news one is seperate but still in with the other templates, however it should be listed in a new category like “JoomlArt modules” or something like that.

kgalyen Friend

anyone making this combo work? I keep getting the grey screen of death. 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  kgalyen 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum