Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

You make reference to the JA Tabs Module in the documentation for teline iv, but I cannot find it on your web site. Lots of references to it; not place to download, it seems. What is the current situation with this? Is it still available, or no longer needed, or ?:confused:

chavan Friend

The Ja Tabs is assigned in two positions “col-mass-top” and “sl1-r”. These 2 positions are in the right column

For reference check the attached image

1. Aviary-templates-joomlart-com-Picture-1
    2. Aviary-templates-joomlart-com-Picture-2
    dlconover Friend

Chavan: On pages 6-9 of the User Guide for Teline IV, you have a long discussion of JA Tabs Module, but I cannot find the source of this module, so that I can download it, on your web site. Where is it on the Joomlart.com web site?

chavan Friend

I hope this is the one you were Searching. the JA Tabs Module http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=90

if this is not the one, please let me know.

dlconover Friend

Chavan, The link you provided is to the JA Tabs Plugin, *not* JA Tabs “Module”, that is referred to multiple times on the User Guide for Teline IV. I am looking for something to explain how the tabs work, and all I can find on the UserGuide is this “module”–see Pp. 6-9–which does not seem to exist. Am I right about that? If so, the documentation needs a major refurbishment to explain how the plugin works. I have the plugin installed on my site, and the documentation on the backside of it leaves a lot to be desired. It is an unfortunate truth that techies do not seem to understand what a layman like me doesn’t know, so it is often true that documentation assumes knowledge we laymen don’t have. That is certainly the case with this plugin.

chavan Friend

check this url,

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=10090

There are both the JA tabs module and the plugin

dlconover Friend

Chavan: I went to the link, but it would not allow me to download the *module*. I am suspecting that this means that I have not yet paid the extra money for the “Extensions Club”. It was nice of you guys to give me the *plugin* with the template, but what use is it without the *module*? Your site is quite unclear about when you have to pay the extra money for the “Extensions Club” and why. I have spent several hours looking for answers, and wasted a couple of days going back and forth and trying to figure this out. Is this true? If I join the Extension Club, will I get the module? Making your clients guess about this stuff is not the way to a happy clientele.:((

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dlconover 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum