Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Where do you download this to try it out

ganzuelo Friend

go to the frontpage of this site and in the top right corner you will see a “JA Sulfer released View Demo” this template is in a beta. you can go check it out and report any bugs you find.

vtgav Friend

the confusion is it says ‘has been released’, I too was wondering where to get it

amejat Friend

How many times will we have to answer questions from lazy people ???

First, this template is still under development and the demo is for test purpose only. The template will be available for download in a few days (once all bugs have been fixed).

Second, PLEASE TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO READ THE POSTS BEFORE POSTING A QUESTION WHICH HAS BEEN ANSWERED MANY TIMES IN THE LAST 10 DAYS.

Not knowing is a thing… being lazy is another one !

vtgav Friend

thank you for your insulting and rude reply ! What was the point of that ?!?!?

It says it has been released ?!?!? what part of ‘released’ don’t I understand ?? It doesn’t say available for dame, it says released – why not read the words !!

amejat Friend

Take it easy boy…

I am not insulting or being rude. Just pointing out that your “question” has already been answered at least 8 times since the last 10 days. So just take a few minutes to read the forum before asking a question and you will show a little respect to the people who try to help on the forum.

If you do not want to spend a few minutes to read the forum before asking a question, how do you call that ? … sorry, I have no other word than “lazy” (without being insulting… it is just a fact, even if it is hard to admit for you).

Concerning the “release” term, once again, read the forum and you will see that the demo has been a REQUEST from the Joomlart members so none (who followed this topics) will complain about the fact that the demo is available before we can download the template.

We all (I hope) prefer a template without bugs than a template “released” too early but buggy.

So, to conclude, writing on a forum means joining a community and implicates showing a little respect to the other members. And the minimum respect on a forum is to READ the previous answer BEFORE asking.

Regards.

amejat Friend

<em>@vtgav 132932 wrote:</em><blockquote>why not read the words !!</blockquote>

LOL, why not read the forum before asking ? :laugh:

vtgav Friend

OK in the interests of ‘community’ I’ll say that I did check the forum and commented on the 1st post I found concerning download – so I didn’t check for others – so clearly the ‘guilt’ is mine for that 😉

However, ‘release’ means ‘release’ ! and I would hope you could accept it is confusing to read ‘JA Sulfur has been released’ and then discover that, no, it has not actually been released – a demo is not a release . . . in previous examples there has been a countdown to release, and a demo in some cases, but when released, he download was available.

and now, I’ll stay quiet ( until it really is released ! )

sunrise Friend

Here is what it says on the front page right now:

JA Sulfur Concept PreviewJA Sulfur has been released: Live demo – Your comment

It says: has been released. But there is no link to the download. Then if you go to the download section, there is no link to Sulfur either. So this is confusing, and I think that is why the question was brought up. It was not laziness, or ignorance. I have downloaded a few templated over the years, and I was confused too. But I figure that it is a mistake from Joomlart’s side. Probably the template is not really released yet, but coming soon, so they should correct that on the front page.

Then on the download page, it also says,

JA Beryl and then on the same line New Download for JA Mica. (It should be for JA Beryl) I hope someone looks at this and corrects it.

mfcphil Friend

It would seem as JA are having some issues with the template, please be patient, I’m sure they will have the download available a.s.a.p.

You can find the demo Here

Noel Pennington Friend

<em>@mfcphil 132946 wrote:</em><blockquote>It would seem as JA are having some issues with the template, please be patient, I’m sure they will have the download available a.s.a.p.

You can find the demo Here</blockquote>

Better to get it right then get it out with lots of bugs. I, like everyone else, am excited to be able to start working with this template but I would rather have something that is solid versus something that is patched over and over again. Thanks Joomlart this seems like a great template.

wooohanetworks Friend

It is sad that this is not a dual template like comuna3 plazza, coming with either JomSocial and Community Builder, this would have made another big difference and a lot of people would be much easier with not having to pay for JomSocial when they can’t afford or want to use JomSocial.

But, it seems it will be a nice template, so relax guys, also when the potential payment to JS on top may occur, and I can only see that this is the reason for people not staying cool.:cool:

sigjomla123 Friend

I see that the members is comming on the bottom and its a space which are nothing. Is it possible to get it higher up on the site page: http://www.joomlart.com/templates_demo.php and I see the same in login area.

mfcphil Friend

<em>@sigjomla123 132963 wrote:</em><blockquote>I see that the members is comming on the bottom and its a space which are nothing. Is it possible to get it higher up on the site page: http://www.joomlart.com/templates_demo.php and I see the same in login area.</blockquote>

I would say like in all templates you decide the order the modules appear

theprofessor Friend

<em>@mfcphil 132968 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would say like in all templates you decide the order the modules appear</blockquote>

True, although JomSocial in it’s standard format is quite limiting in where you can put it’s plugins. (There aren’t really any modules in JomSocial itself).

So far I only see minor cosmetic changes by JA to the standard JomSocial component, although without a user id and p/w I haven’t been able to see past the Sign Up Now page.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

This topic contains 31 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  SP Media 14 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum