Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Can anyone tell me real quickly where in the CSS that controls the color of the body in the template. The light template shows a grey background. I am wanting to change this to white. Any help greatly appreciated.

Ricardo Mccarty

cssyeah Moderator

Hi aokweb,

Open the light CSS file in the color folder of the template and you modify some the feature background:

#ja-containerwrap{
    background: #FFFFFF;
    color: #2F2F2F;
    }

#ja-container, #ja-container-fr {
    }

#ja-container-fl {
    }

🙂

aokweb Friend

Will this remove the black HTML area in the admin section in the backend also? That will more than likely be my next question of the day.

Again Thanks for the help.

Ricardo Mccarty

Hieu Nguyen Admin

Hi Ricardo,

Please change the CSS here:

body {
    color: #CCCCCC;
    background: #121212;
    font-family: "Lucida Grande", Arial, sans-serif;
    line-height: 1.6;
    }

body#bd {
    }

to

body {
    color: #000000;
    font-family: "Lucida Grande", Arial, sans-serif;
    line-height: 1.6;
    }

body#bd {
    color: #CCCCCC;
    background: #121212;
    }

It will make the Editor background white! 🙂

aokweb Friend

Hello,

O.k. I did the changes to the light.css to change the body part of the frontend to white, but I had to change it back as the left menu no longer was grey. Is there a way to retain the grey in the left column, while still making the content in the middle of the template white? As an example look at the ja_bellatrix template. See how the left column is grey-ish looking while the main content in the middle has a white background. Possible or not. If so how or where do I accomplish this?

Thanks again, the support in here rocks hands down!!! I will tell everyone I know. 🙂

Ricardo McCarty
    http://www.aokwebhost.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  aokweb 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum